This Site is not intended for use outside the United States of America.
We collect information that your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query, session navigation and activity data, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our Services.
Some of our Services may require you to register for an account. We ask you for some personal information in order to create an account (typically first name, last name, e-mail address, age, gender identity, and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide the Service.
Google Analytics employs cookies to define user sessions, which allows for the collection of important data about how you are using the Site. Google Analytics uses only first-party cookies for data analysis. This means that the cookies are linked to our website domain(s), and Google Analytics will only use that cookie data for statistical analysis related to your browsing behavior on the Site. According to Google, the data collected cannot be altered or retrieved by services from other domains. If you choose, you can opt out by turning off cookies in the preferences settings in your browser. For more information on Google Analytics, please visit Google’s web site.
We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share your personally identifiable information in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We may disclose personally identifiable information if we conclude that we are required by law or regulation or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information among all of our Services to affiliated companies in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our Services.
- We may store and process personal information collected on our site in the United States. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities. Because Learn to Live is not a medical or therapy service, we do not maintain medical records. If you need documentation of a diagnosis, we recommend that you consult with your treating health care provider(s) or find a provider that can provide you with a diagnosis.
- We may share anonymized aggregated information with others. Examples of this include the number of users who searched for “Social Anxiety” or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement.
- We may use anonymized aggregated information in reporting on our programs to show effectiveness and identify areas for improvement.
We take appropriate and reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Services.
However, no website can be considered totally safe from intrusion. Therefore, any information you post to or provide via the Site is entirely at your own risk, and you agree to hold the Company harmless from and against any loss, liability, damage, or harm that may arise as a result of your posting or providing any information to or via the Site. In addition, you are solely responsible for maintaining the physical security of your devices, such as your laptop, tablet, and mobile phone. We strongly recommend using complex passwords on all your devices.
The sites displayed as search results or linked to by the Company’s services are developed by people over whom we exercise no control. These other sites may place their own cookies on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information.
We may present links in a format that enables us to understand whether they have been followed. We use this information to understand and improve the quality of the Company’s search technology. For instance, this data helps us determine how often users are satisfied with the first result of a query and how often they proceed to later results. In addition, we partner with mobile application marketplaces (such as the iOS App Store and Google Play) to offer our native mobile application, and you acknowledge that we have no control over these marketplaces.
Do Not Track
Presently the Site does not honor “do not track” settings on web browsers and does not offer you the opportunity to request that we not track your use of its Services.
Changes to this Policy
Disclaimer of Liability
Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, that result from the use of the information or materials posted to or collected as a result of the user’s accessing the Site or any service available on or through the Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Learn to Live, Inc.
510 First Avenue N
Minneapolis, MN 55403
The English version of this agreement predominates in all aspects and cases of inconsistency with the translated versions, if those exist.
DATE OF LAST MODIFICATION
December 31, 2022